All Radio Programs
LTYB Radio Program - September 13, 2014Series: Listen To Your Bible
Questions Answered During This Broadcast
- What does Luke 10:21 mean?
- CALL IN QUESTION - One Lord, one faith, one baptism. Are they all the same?
- Is reincarnation possible? Is it possible to live several times?
- CALL IN QUESTION - What is the interpretation of Isaiah 20?
- How can a woman who is a Christian convince her husband who is not a Christ to obey the gospel?
- In the Bible, we are told to forgive. How do we know that we have actually forgiven?
- In Matthew 16:18-20, is the kingdom & the church the same?
- What does it mean to call on the name of the Lord in Romans 10:13?
- CALL IN QUESTION - How does the church where you are a member baptized people? What is the method? What is the substance? By whose authority?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Is God a man or a spirit?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Is the Bible wrong with Leviticus 11:6, when it says that a rabbit chews its cud?
Hosting: Dan Jackson (Elder), Antoine Holloway (Evangelist), Clifford Muse, & Kenny Anderson