All Radio Programs
LTYB Radio Program - October 18, 2014Series: Listen To Your Bible
Questions Answered During This Broadcast
- What is baptism on behalf of the dead referred to in 1 Corinthians 15:29?
- What is the gift of the Holy Spirit spoken of in Acts 2:38?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last. Is this true?
- CALL IN QUESTION - What are the ethical & spiritual implications of organ transplants when a person is brain dead?
- CALL IN QUESTION - What is the eternal destiny of those who commit suicide?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Regarding question #3, does the Bible say "set free" or "made free"?
- When were the angels of God created?
- The Bible states that Jesus is the firstborn from the dead, does this mean that He is a created being as the Jehovah Witnesses claim?
- What does the Bible say about women working outside the home?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Is Christianity a religion or a way of life?
Hosting: Mark Ostroff, Dan Jackson (Elder), Antoine Holloway (Evangelist), & Clifford Muse.