All Radio Programs
LTYB Radio Program - November 15, 2014Series: Listen To Your Bible
Questions Answered During This Broadcast
- Can you please explain Colossians 1:13-14?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Job waited on the Lord. Why can't I?
- Jesus stated in John 16:13 that the Holy Spirit would guide the apostles into all truth. Does the Holy Spirit also guide us into all truth today?
- Is the 1,000 year millennium mentioned in Revelation 20 literal or figurative?
- Does 2 Corinthians 6:14teach that a believer (Christian) should not marry a non-believer?
- What is the meaning of the number 666 in Revelation 13:8?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Can you please explain Hebrews 7:9-10? If Levi was lesser than Melchizedek because he was still in Abraham's lions when Abraham tithed to Melchizedek, wouldn't Jesus also be lesser since He was also in Abraham's lions?
- If the Lord's Apostles were alive today, would they find exactly what they planted today?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Is 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 addressing believers or non-believers?
Hosting: Antoine Holloway (Evangelist), Dan Jackson (Elder), Clifford Muse, & Mark Ostroff