All Radio Programs
LTYB Radio Program - November 29, 2014Series: Listen To Your Bible
Questions Answered During This Broadcast
- What does the "120 years" in Genesis 6:3 refer to?
- Is it possible for Christians to be possessed by demons?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Can you please explain Philippians 2:12-13?
- What does the Bible say about money & going into debt?
- CALL IN QUESTION - What does the Bible say about women cutting their hair & men braiding their hair?
- If Abraham offered tithes/tenth to Melchizedek in Hebrews 7:2, then shouldn't Christians also offer a tithe?
- Are we to follow the 10 commandments today?
- Where did Satan come from?
- What does it mean "to pray in Jesus' name"?
- What was the reason that John the Baptist baptized people. Why was Jesus baptized?
- What are the works of the flesh?
- CALL IN QUESTION - A caller takes exception with the answers given to questions #6 & #7.
Hosting: Antoine Holloway (Evangelist), Michael Myrick (Deacon), Clifford Muse, & Kenny Anderson