All Radio Programs
LTYB Radio Program - December 6, 2014Series: Listen To Your Bible
Questions Answered During This Broadcast
- In reference to the 10 commandments & tithing, where does it say that we don't tithe or keep the 10 commandments?
- Can a woman baptized someone?
- What does the Bible say about interracial marriages?
- What evidences is there that the Bible is actually from God & not written by men?
- What was Paul's thorn in the flesh?
- Please explain the words, "Your only son" in Genesis 22.
- In whay way are we made in God's image? (Genesis 1:26-27)
- Would you please explain/comment on Philippians 4:1-3? Particularly about the end of verse 3 "whose names are in the book of life?"
- CALL IN QUESTION - How can we know whether we are in the faith?
- According to the Bible, how does one go about joining a church?
Hosting: Dan Jackson (Elder), Antoine Holloway (Evangelist), Clifford Muse, & Melvin Morrison