All Radio Programs
LTYB Radio Program - December 13, 2014Series: Listen To Your Bible
Questions Answered During This Broadcast
- As an ambassadors of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20), how can we persuade the lost to Christ without arguing with them about God's word?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Was Paul's thorn in the flesh the same as having a monkey on your back?
- Is sprinkling with water an acceptable form of baptism?
- What is the gospel?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Can a woman become a bishop?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Why is it that people don't want to take God at His word?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Agreement with the answer regarding baptism, but disagreement with the answer regarding women bishops.
- If I got married & divorced when I was young (in my teens) does that count? Does God hold me responsible for this?
- If women are not to preach in the church (1 Corinthians 14:34), what work has God assigned them to do?
- CALL IN QUESTION - My sister is not saved & lost her sight. My brother is not saved & is in a semi-conscious state. Do you think God allowed this to happen to them? If so, then why would He?
Hosting: Antoine Holloway (Evangelist), Dan Jackson (Elder), Michael Myrick (Deacon), & Clifford Muse