All Radio Programs
LTYB Radio Program - January 3, 2015Series: Listen To Your Bible
Questions Answered During This Broadcast
- What does the Bible say about tattoos, should Christians tattoo themselves?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Can a bishop be an assistant pastor?
- How can I know God’s plan for my life?
- What is the unpardonable sin spoken of in Matt 12:31-32, and can this sin be committed today?
- What is a concubine; and why did God allow men to have concubines in the Bible?
- What does it mean to walk according to the Spirit?
- Do I have the right as a Christian to defend/protect myself and my family with a gun, other weapon of choice? Does God’s word provide any guidance regarding self preservation?
- A preacher on the radio said that “the church age is over” and that people should “come out of the church”, what does the Bible say about that?
- CALL IN QUESTION - How and why did God use visions and dreams to speak to man?
- Is it okay to read and follow your horoscope?
- CALL IN QUESTION - What does it mean that a pastor should not lord over the flock (1 Peter 5:3)?
- Are the elders/pastors the head of the church?
Hosting: Antoine Holloway (Evangelist), Dan Jackson (Elder), Michael Myrick (Deacon) & Clifford Muse