All Radio Programs
LTYB Radio Program - January 10, 2015Series: Listen To Your Bible
Questions Answered During This Broadcast
- If you find yourself in a church of Christ that doesn't have Elders & no plan to ever have Elders, is it sinful to remain in that congregation?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Can you please explain Hebrews 10:19-25?
- What was Israel given the Sabbath?
- Was Miriam a prophetess? If so, what did she prophesy?
- CALL IN QUESTION - What does the Bible say about a person's salvation if they divorce & remarry?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Can you please provide an in-depth explanation of Mark 7:15-23?
- In Exodus 4:24-26, I was surprised when I read that God wanted to kill Moses. Why did God seek to kill Moses, & then why did he relent?
- Can you provide any Scriptures that reference how we as Christians should select/vote for government officials?
- What does Jesus mean when He says in Matthew 5:13-15 that we are the salt of the earth & the light of the world?
- Are the Jews still God's chosen people?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Reconcile salvation at the point of repentance versus at the point of baptism.
Hosting: Antoine Holloway (Evangelist), Mark Ostroff, Kenny Anderson, & Carey Jones