All Radio Programs
LTYB Radio Program - February 21, 2015Series: Listen To Your Bible
Questions Answered During This Broadcast
- What is God's plan of salvation written in the Scriptures?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Why did Jesus heal all 10 lepers, when only one was willing to give Him thanks?
- CALL IN QUESTION - What is meant by the Good Shepherd?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Acts 16:30-31: You teach that a person must hear, believe, repent, confess, & be baptized in order to be saved, but Paul simply said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus." Please explain.
- Why did Jesus turn water to wine?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Is there anywhere in Scripture that teaches that Judas was a Bishop prior to Jesus calling him to be a disciple?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Why do people give their opinion regarding Biblical matters?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Why is there a difference between Matthew 28:19-20 & Acts 2:38?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Can you please explain John 7:38?
- CALL IN QUESTION - What was preached at the newly established congregation after the day of Pentecost?
- What is the gift of tongues?
Hosting: Clifford Muse, Dan Jackson (Elder), & Michael Myrick (Deacon)