All Radio Programs
LTYB Radio Program - April 11, 2015Series: Listen To Your Bible
Questions Answered During This Broadcast
- Jesus washed His disciples feet in John 13. Does your church practice foot washing as a form of worship?
- CALL IN QUESTION - What does Psalm 107:2 mean?
- In Leviticus 10, why were Nadab & Abihu destroyed by God?
- CALL IN QUESTION - What does it mean to boast or glory in the Lord?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Ezekiel 36:25 & Hebrews 10:22 - Are these Scriptures talking about baptism?
- Is Easter holiday commanded by God in the Bible?
- CALL IN QUESTION - Where in the Bible does it say Jesus says do not be offended by His sayings?
- CALL IN QUESTION - What does the Bible say about playing the lottery? Is it OK to use your lottery winnings to help others?
- Is once saved always saved a Biblical doctrine?
- There are some faiths that require priests to remain unmarried. Is this a requirement of God?
Hosting: Antoine Holloway (Evangelist), Dan Jackson, Clifford Muse, & Melvin Morrison